Apply To Rent
Thanks for your interest in one of our properties. To make the process as easy as possible for you to get into your new home, please follow our directions below on how to apply to rent one of our properties.
NOTE: Our properties are rented on a first-come first-serve basis. If an application has already been submitted, the Property Management Company will accept one back-up application per property, but WILL NOT PROCESS the application, until the first position application has been officially denied. Your application still must include all of the necessary documents and funds to be placed in second position for the property. If the first application is approved, then all your funds will be refunded.
Submitting an Application
Thanks for your interest in one of our properties. To make the process as easy as possible for you to get into your new home, we have created this reference guide on how to apply to rent one of our properties.
Steps to submitting an application:
- COLLECT ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS:
- Completed rental application PARTS I and II: Read, fill-out and arrive with signatures for ALL ADULTS 18 years and older. If you need extra copies you can get them from our website. Otherwise, you can pick some up at our office. If you need more space on the application attach additional blank sheets.
- Copies of driver’s license(s): We will need a copy of each applicant’s driver’s license to verify signatures of applicants before requesting your credit history. We can make copies at our office if you bring each license.
- Income documentation for each applicant: Either a recent paycheck stub or documentation indicating how much consistent income each applicant makes. Child support and similar funds are accepted, documentation required. In general, the more documentation you provide the more efficiently your application can be evaluated.
- Collect other documentation: Any other information you feel that is pertinent to your situation and will help us evaluate you as a potential tenant, please feel free to bring as much as you feel is necessary.
- Holding Fee In secured funds: No cash. Holding Fee must be either a money order or cashier’s check. The Holding Fee is fully refundable if your application is declined after our screening process.
- Application fee: No cash. Pay application fee of $40 dollars PER ADULT APPLICANT with money order or cashier’s check. This fee covers the cost to conduct a credit and criminal review with your application.
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: Call and schedule an appointment before you drop off application(s). We are required to have a licensed agent in the office when you submit your application. Please call to confirm a licensed agent will be present.
For information on your legal rights when dealing with a Washington State real estate broker, please read the The Law of Real Estate Agency.